Courses will take place in our new Gillingham Centre opening in September 2022. We will have an accessible, dedicated kitchen, with brand new equipment. This class is specially designed to get an understanding of food hygiene, knife skills and safety in the kitchen in a fun and personalised way. At the end of each class, you will sit down and recap the recipe and self-evaluate on how you feel that session went and reflect you have progressed.
• Gain understanding and practice health, food and hygiene.
• Use knives, cooking and kitchen equipment safely.
• Create a range of dishes from different cultures, linked to celebrations and events.
• Use a range of preparation, cooking and presentation methods.
• Demonstrate understanding of nutrition, food groups and healthy eating.
• Practice maths skills through weighing, measuring and timing.